Tokio Marine Insurance Broker Company Limited (hereafter called the “Company”) is committed to the continuous enhancement of corporate value, with customer trust at the base of all its activities. Guided by this corporate philosophy, the Company shall comply with laws, rules, regulations and guidelines related to the protection of personal information, appropriately manage personal information as described below and implement other appropriate security measures for the protection of personal information of customers.
- the Company shall acquire personal information of customers in a manner that is both legal and fair. Unless prescribed by law, rule or regulation, the Company shall notify or publicize the purposes for using personal information of customers and shall use such information within these limits.
- Unless prescribed by law, rule or regulation, the Company shall not provide personal information of customers to third parties without prior consent of each such customer.
- the Company will strive to prevent the divulgence, destruction, impairment and unauthorized access of personal information of customers. When the Company contracts out the management of personal information of customers to an outside service provider, the Company shall supervise the service provider appropriately, as needed.
- Whenever the Company receives requests from customers to view or update their personal information the Company holds, the Company shall respond promptly in accordance with laws, rules and regulations. the Company also welcomes comments and questions regarding the management of personal information of customers.
- the Company shall provide comprehensive supervision, instructions and education to employees who handle personal information of customers to ensure that such information is managed appropriately.
- the Company will continue to revise and aim to improve internal systems and procedures to protect personal information of customers.